Escape to the Bush on an Authentic Camping Experience
The Heritage Range was so named as this is the way that we used to travel to the bush with our families. Now, we’d like to share that experience with you.
Camping in the Botswana bush can be a challenging but highly rewarding and enjoyable experience. You’ll get to participate in the camp preparation, helping to set up your tents and even in the cooking. Learn bush skills like cooking over a campfire or baking in a hole in the ground.
Everyday life can be hectic so we encourage you take this opportunity to slow down, relax and enjoy the experience of being out in the wilderness.
This semi-participation safari allows you to have fascinating new experiences and enjoy the pleasures of camping with friends and family. Range across spectacular destinations for an all round authentic safari experience.
- Experienced guides to lead you through the bush
- Comfortable open 4x4 safari vehicles providing uninterrupted views of the landscape and wildlife
- Spacious, comfortable tents equipped with down duvets wrapped bedrolls on the floor and hot water bottles for those chilly winter nights
- Open dining room tents for a natural outdoor feeling, whilst still protecting you from the elements
- All necessary camping equipment to make your bush experience comfortable
- Authentic bush toilets and showers
- Simple yet wholesome and delicious meals throughout the day